Every existence has a reason to be here.
When there is no life exists, Yoga has no reason to exist. When there is life, there is Yoga. Wisdom exists because there is ignorance. When there is no ignorance, there is no need for us to look for wisdom. We are the embodiment of wisdom if there is no ignorance.
We are looking to become enlightened because we feel suffering in this body, feel trapped in this world of existence. We want to be free from suffering, or to be in a state where there is only peace and happiness.
When a person is detached from duality and does not perceive the body and the world are suffering anymore, when he has transcends the term of suffering, there is no longer a need for him to look for a way out.
He will observe the world as it is without interfere the law of nature. He remains calm even though the world is in a mess.
There is no difference between something so called positive and negative because at the same time there are some negative elements in positive thing, while something negative is having positive elements in it. Such as something that we called ‘good’ only exist if there is a counteract ‘bad’, to show that ‘this is something good’ because ‘that is bad’, or vice versa.
And everything has to go through the same process of formation and destruction. Thus everything is the same, no differences and non dualism. If we understood this, we will have no sense of superiority or inferiority, and we will let go all the judgments, criticisms, and comparisons which are the common habits of everyone.
And all these habits and other impurities are determining what type of mentality each individual has. It is all in our mind, molding what type of personality that we are.
Such as auspiciousness and inauspiciousness, they only exist in our mind if we acknowledge them. And this powerful thought will manifest in our life when it is ripened.
If we believe that there is something called auspicious, of course there will be something called inauspicious following it tightly.
Every moment we will be so cautious about trying to do something, or having something that is auspicious and try to avoid or not to do something, or not to have anything that is inauspicious, we will become so tensed and exhausted all the time.
If we can just let go of this thought of differentiation and stop labeling things as auspicious and inauspicious, then life is so much easier and tense free. We can have much more energy and time to do other meaningful things in life.
When a person sees life and death is the same, praise and censure is the same, poverty and abundance is the same, happiness and suffering is the same, gain and lost is the same, all type of differences are the same, then he is living in the perception of non duality, he found peace and rest.
There are no more arguments and searching.
He can have wealth, health, wants, relationship and responsibilities but he is free from craving and attachment, and thus free from suffering.
To be in peace is not necessary has to be secluded from other living beings, run away from the world, or changing the law of nature. The hard condition that we are facing every moment is where we can practice letting go, purify ourselves and unfold the wisdom in us.
Learn to feel good and be happy disregard the condition of the physical body and outer situations, free from impurities, detached from duality, and having calmness and peacefulness in the heart is Yoga.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
chapter 8 - free from duality
Every existence has a reason to be here.
Be a friend of Be Happy on Facebook Page
My life stories - from where I came from and how I came here...
- Beautiful nature around our new home and yoga studio...
- A peaceful town call Taiping in Perak, Malaysia
- George Town Literary Festival 2013
- My life stories - Part 11
- My life stories - Part 10
- My life stories - Part 9
- My life stories - Part 8
- My life stories - Part 7
- My life stories - Part 6
- My life stories - Part 5
- My life stories - Part 4
- My life stories - Part 3
- My life stories - Part 2
- My life stories - Part 1
Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
- Tomato Fry
- Coconut Milk Cauliflower
- Pasta with fresh button mushrooms in home made tomato sauce
- Tofu with herbs and home made tomato sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Mango Potato Red Curry
- Stir-fried long-beans
- Chana Masala (Learned from Manjula's Kitchen)
- Carrot Cake
- Vegetarian Thai Red, Green & Yellow Curry Paste
- Aubergines and Tofu Stew
- Stir-fried Enoki Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Stir-fried Lady's Fingers or Okra
- Oven Roasted Courgettes & Carrots
- Stir-fried Chinese Cabbage with baby sweet corns
- Stir-fried Eggplants or Aubergines with mixed herbs
- Stir-fried Chillies Eggplants or Aubergines
- Boiled or Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Portobello or Button Mushrooms
- Stir-fried Crispy Broccoli
- Sambal Tempe (Tempeh)
- Basmati Rice
- Vegetarian Green Curry
- Rendang Potatoes
- ABC soup
- Mushrooms soup
Inspirational Life & People
Video - my yoga asana practice
- Daily yoga asana practice April 2018 (speed up version)
- Daily Yoga Asana Practice
- my daily yoga asana practice (13) 8x speed-up version
- my daily yoga asana practice (12) 8x speed-up version
- Keep practice...
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (3)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (2)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (11)
- my daily yoga asana practice - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- my daily yoga asana practice (10)
- my daily yoga asana practice (9)
- my daily yoga asana practice (8)
- my daily yoga asana practice (7)
- my daily yoga asana practice (6)
- my daily yoga asana practice while travelling in India (5)
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Handstand
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Padma Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Vrschikasan / Scorpion
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - variations of Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Kakasan & Titibasan
- my daily yoga asana practice (4) while travelling in India
- Kakasan to Sirshasan (step by step practice)
- Surya Namaskar - Traditional Sun Salutation learning with simple instructions
- my daily yoga asana practice (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (2)
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asana
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asanas (speed up version)
- yoga asana practice part 10 & 11
- yoga asana practice part 9
- yoga asana practice part 8
- yoga asana practice part 7
- yoga asana practice part 6
- yoga asana practice part 5
- yoga asana practice part 4
- yoga asana practice part 3
- yoga asana practice part 2
- yoga asana practice part 1
Yoga Now Malaysia Guests Reviews
- Marion Le Texier
- Em Bell
- Nyioh Yong Tzer
- Graeme & Rachel
- Liz Wernli
- Laura Wilson
- Jane Tommy
- Theresa Saldanha
- Kaisa Rouvinen
- Gillian Boyle
- Jane Lu Zhen Hui
- Pete & Michelle Meyers
- Brenda Lawlor
- Shinny Wong & Alice Ooi
- Kee Boi Jing
- Janice Tan
- David & Marieke
- Lydia Ho & Marco Li
- Samantha Newell
- Gavin McClurg
Upcoming Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
My Other Blogs
Other Yoga Sites
Buddhism - Dhamma
About Yoga In Malaysia
Yoga Retreats Collages
Langkawi Yoga & Nature Discovery Retreats
Yoga Workshops & Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
Private Yoga Class in Langkawi - Malaysia
- ► 2018 (85)
- ► 2017 (88)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (151)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (139)
- Yoga and "certification"?
- Be happy, now...
- chapter 1 - we all want to be happy
- chapter 2 - why are we not happy?
- chapter 3 - what is Yoga
- chapter 4 - limitation of our perception
- chapter 5 - where is Yoga?
- chapter 6 - how to become fearless
- chapter 7 - become truly confident
- chapter 8 - free from duality
- chapter 9 - detachment
- chapter 10 - actual practice
- chapter 11 - truthfulness
- chapter 12 - be independent
- chapter 13 - fundamental practice
- chapter 14 - true freedom
- chapter 15 - practice of meditation
- chapter 16 - impermanence
- chapter 17 - actual illness
- chapter 18 - gratitude
- chapter 19 - contentment
- chapter 20 - forgiveness
- chapter 21 - letting go
- chapter 22 - looking for love?
- chapter 23 - heaven and hell
- chapter 24 - the power of thoughts
- chapter 25 - present moment now
- chapter 26 - consciousness
- chapter 27 - suffering
- chapter 28 - the mind, the ego and the intellect
- chapter 29 - the observer
- chapter 30 - neither good nor bad
- chapter 31 - know who is our real life supporter
- chapter 32 - our happiness and the environment
- chapter 33 - perfection of existence
- ▼ May (35)