be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Go beyond the idea of 'I'


Upon realization of Selflessness/I-lessness and the only existence is the present moment now where there's neither past nor future, all kinds of disturb, unrest, anxiety, fear, dissatisfaction, disappointment, anger, hatred, jealousy, greed, hurts, regret, guilt, painful sorrow, worry, animosity, offensiveness, defensiveness, unhappiness, pride, arrogance, and all kinds of connection/relationship/duty/responsibility with particular names and forms, vanished or ceased existing. All actions are being performed out of compassion, not out of the sense of duty and responsibility. There's no need of 'healing' or 'positive thinking' to be free from 'hurts' or 'negative thinking'.

Without the idea of 'I', life is just what it is - Impermanent, selfless, intentionless and desireless. It's neither 'good' nor 'not good', transcending time, space and causation, as it doesn't need to 'be mould into' or 'be acknowledged' as 'good life' or 'not good life' based on the existence and non-existence of certain qualities of names and forms that are limited by time, space and causation. It exists only at this present moment, transcending the memories of the past and the imaginations towards the future. It's undetermined by all kinds of cultural/national/family/community/social/religious/spiritual 'appropriateness', 'practices', 'rituals', 'achievements', 'activities', 'mourning', 'celebrations' or 'festivals', undetermined by the mind perception of all the different qualities of names and forms, or any kind of thinking/belief/feeling/relationship/appearance/condition/ability/disability/conduct/experience, undetermined by cultural/national/social/racial/religious/political/personal/gender/professional 'worldly identities', transcending the sense of satisfaction, accomplishment, goodness, happiness and meaningfulness. Life is free as it is.

Being bound by the idea of 'I', life is being limited and conditioned by egoistic intention and desire, being determined by time, space and causation, of the existence and non-existence of certain qualities of names and forms that 'I' desire and don't desire, to be acknowledged as 'good life' or 'not good life'. Life isn't just what it is, but it's 'my life' and 'the life that I desire it to be', and from there, the idea of 'I' extends its possessiveness and authority onto the world, "This is 'my world' and 'I' want 'my world' to be the way that I desire it to be."

Due to ignorance, life is being determined very much by a past and a future that 'I' desire or don't desire. It's being determined by 'my' cultural/national/family/community/social/religious/spiritual 'appropriateness', 'practices', 'rituals', 'achievements', 'activities', 'mourning', 'celebrations' or 'festivals', being determined by the mind perception of the different qualities of names and forms to feel, think, behave, desire, act and react, being bound by the actions and the fruit/results/consequences of actions, being determined by the different kinds of thinking/belief/feeling/relationship/appearance/condition/ability/disability/conduct/experience and all the cultural/national/social/racial/religious/political/personal/gender/professional 'worldly identities' of 'mine' or what 'I' think is 'who I am'. The entire life is being juggled around the attainment of the sense of satisfaction, accomplishment, goodness, happiness and meaningfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps