be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Can't help those who don't want to help themselves

Can't help those who don't want to help themselves or don't know how to help themselves, not even one's partner and family.

No matter how much love, adjustment and tolerance or compassionate loving kindness actions being shown upon the suffering minds that have no awareness towards the root cause of their suffering, but only blaming all and everything to be the cause of its painful suffering or disturbed state of mind, that don't have any initiation to help themselves to come out from suffering, but merely expecting and longing to be receiving sympathy and empathy, attention, acknowledgement, appreciation, agreement, praise and compliment from all and everyone in the way that it thinks and expects how it should be to feel better, thinking and believing that, "I was and I am the victim of other people's bad and hurtful behaviors that I didn't and don't deserve, and I deserve sympathy and empathy from all and everyone," these minds would still think and believe that somebody is doing everything that meant to be hurting them, or attacking them, or criticizing them, deliberately and intentionally. 

When people offer to share some delicious food with such minds, they react strongly, "Why do you force feed me? You want me to be fat, is it?"

And when people don't offer to share some delicious food with them, they react strongly, "Why are you so selfish?"

Then people don't want to say much that would upset such minds, they react strongly, "Why you don't care for me?"

That's the power of mental illness where it's too late to do anything for such mind, as the mind has lost the very basic ability or will to help itself to be free from suffering.

Inquire the truth of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps