be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Friday, August 11, 2023

Merely impermanent selfless names and forms arising, changing, and passing away, selflessly

Under the influence of ignorance and egoism, the mind cannot go beyond what it thinks and believes is itself, or 'This is I'.

"How can 'I' comprehend towards 'I' doesn't exist, when 'I' am here now being aware of 'myself', looking at 'myself', feeling the sensations in 'my' body, being aware of the thoughts in 'my' mind, and 'I' am the one who is experiencing all these, pleasantness and unpleasantness, doing all these thinking, and asking this question?"

"How can 'I' negate 'myself' that is being here negating 'myself'?"

That's why the importance of dispassion and renunciation into seclusion and solitude to move the selfless thinking faculty away from worldly egoistic social connections, interactions, communications, conversations, activities and affairs, in order to enable the mind to be detached from everything about 'I', 'my', 'mine' and everything that empowers the idea of 'I', and then the thinking mind will start to look at the selfless or 'I'less modifications of the mind from the point of view of a third party, and starts to see the truth of selflessness and impermanence in the mind, in the physical body, and in all and everything that the mind perceives through the senses.

It's pure science. Nothing mystical or super extraordinary about the truth of selflessness.

However, even scientists who have been studying science for many years, might still be functioning under the veil of ignorance and egoism, and are not free from the idea of 'I', 'my', and 'mine', being conditioned by worldly passionate egoistic cultural, spiritual or religious thinking, belief, values and practice, being determined and disturbed by experiences/conditions/situations that are unpleasant, disagreeable and undesirable, and perceive suffering upon undesirable and unpleasant selfless impermanent changes.

In everyday interactions, communications, activities, affairs and conversations, it's all about 'I' am this, 'I' am that, 'I' did this, 'I' didn't do that, 'I' can do this, 'I' cannot do that, 'I' feel good, 'I' don't feel good, 'I am happy, 'I' am unhappy, 'I' am fit and healthy, 'I' am not fit and not healthy, 'I' am hurt, 'I' need to be healed from hurt, 'I' am confident, 'I' am not confident, 'I' am loved, 'I' am not loved, 'I' am strong, 'I' am positive, 'I' like this, 'I' don't agree with that, 'I' want this, and 'I' don't want that. It's all nothing but empowering the attachment and identification of an idea of 'I' attaching and identifying towards the physical body, the thinking faculty, and all the mind perceptions of names and forms of all kinds of pleasant and unpleasant experiences, or the restless impure modifications of the mind, as 'I', or "This is I," and "This is my life and my everything."

It's the selfless thinking faculty that is under the influence of ignorance, that is performing the yoga practice, the meditation, the purification, or the self-inquiry, to be free from ignorance.

To perform self-inquiry, this 'thinking faculty' needs to replace all the 'I's with 'the selfless perceptive cognitive intellectual thinking faculty.'

It is not -

How can 'I' comprehend towards 'I' doesn't exist, when 'I' am here now being aware of 'myself', looking at 'myself', feeling the sensations in 'my' body, being aware of the thoughts in 'my' mind, and 'I' am the one who is experiencing all these, pleasantness and unpleasantness, doing all these thinking, and asking this question?

It is -

How can the selfless thinking faculty comprehend towards there's no existence of 'I' existing in the thinking faculty, when the selfless thinking faculty is here now being aware of the selfless modifications of the mind, looking at the selfless modifications of the mind, feeling the sensations in the selfless physical body, being aware of the selfless thoughts in the selfless modifications of the mind, and it's the selfless thinking faculty perceiving or experiencing all these, pleasantness and unpleasantness, doing all these thinking, and asking this question.

It is not -

How can 'I' negate 'myself' that is being here negating 'myself'?

It is -

The selfless thinking faculty is negating the idea of 'I' from the selfless thinking faculty. It is not the selfless thinking faculty negating the selfless thinking faculty. The selfless thinking faculty is impermanently existing and functioning and perceiving all kinds of names and forms through the selfless senses via the selfless sense organs of the selfless physical body, powered by selfless energy and other selfless elements, but there's no 'I' existing in the selfless thinking faculty, or the selfless physical body, or the selfless sense organs, or the selfless senses, or the selfless modifications of the mind.

It's merely impermanent selfless names and forms arising, changing, and passing away, selflessly. There's no 'I' in control of the selfless impermanent changes to be the way that 'I' would like it to be. There's no 'I' in the names and forms that are going through the selfless impermanent changes. There's no 'I' in the energy and elements that give rise to the selfless function and selfless existence of the selfless physical body and the selfless perceptive cognitive intellectual thinking faculty. There's no 'I' in all the selfless atoms and selfless cells that make up the entire selfless bodily system, the selfless physical structure and the selfless thinking faculty.

It's the selfless thinking faculty under the influence of ignorance and egoism that thinks and desires that it can control all the selfless impermanent changes to be the way that it would like it to be.

It's the ignorant selfless thinking faculty that thinks and believes that it has a permanent self-identity that is going through the selfless impermanent changes.

It's the ignorant selfless thinking faculty functioning under the idea of 'I' that tries to defy gravity, decay and aging, or disintegration, that it doesn't like and doesn't desire.

It's the selfless thinking faculty under the influence of ignorance and egoism that perceives suffering due to egoism of attachment, identification, desire of craving and aversion, judgment and expectation, and being ignorant towards itself, or not knowing Thyself.

Inquire towards the truth of everything.

Be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps