be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Love and passion vs dispassion and compassion

"I love my family, my friends, my brothers and sisters, my children, my partner, my country, my world, my job, my career, my body, my health, my fitness, my ability, my interests, my rights, my freedom, my religion, my belief, my culture, my tribe..."

"I need to be there to protect and fight for my family, my friends, my brothers and sisters, my children, my partner, my country, my world, my job, my career, my body, my health, my fitness, my ability, my interests, my rights, my freedom, my religion, my belief, my culture, my tribe..."

"We are one family. We are brothers and sisters. We need to love and be kind to one another. We need to be there to protect and stand up for each other. We won't allow or let anyone or anything to hurt or destroy all that we love and passionate about."

"I love you so much. Will you be mine?"

"I love you so much. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"You are so pitiful. I want to love you. I take you to my home. I will look after you and protect you."

"I love you so much. I want you to be good, be strong and be healthy. I don't want you to be bad, be weak and be sick. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want you to die."

"I love you so much. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to be unhappy. I will make you happy. Your happiness is my happiness."

"I love you so much. You mean so much to me. Without you, my life is meaningless."

"I love you so much. I am kind to you. You will be grateful and appreciate my love and kindness for you."

"I will be very disappointed and hurt if you don't love me, or don't appreciate my love and kindness for you."

"I like you. I want you to be my friend and I want to be your friend. As friends, we should be like this and treat each other like that."

"Be kind and be loving and life will be kind and loving in return."

"I have been good and worked so hard and did my best, but still, why things are not being fair to me?"

"Everyone should be loving and passionate. It makes us feel good and happy and meaningful. It makes a better world. Without love and passion, there's no life. Life is so meaningless without love and passion. We want the world to be filled with love and passion."

This is 'love and passion'.

Inquire into the cause of different kinds of discrimination in the world that lead to many forms of offensiveness, defensiveness, hatred, bullying, oppression, unrest and violence. It's coming from 'love' and 'passion' towards particular quality of names and forms that the mind attached onto and identified with, that one likes and agrees with. There's desire to possess/empower/protect/defend the names and forms that one loves and passionate about, that one attached onto and identified with as 'I' (as an individual) and 'we' (as a family/friends circle/relationship/community/society/nationality/race/spirituality/religion/gender/sexual orientation/arts and culture/diet trends/political view, and so on), while there's desire to interfere with/control/change/eliminate the names and forms that appear to be threatening and hindering the mind from achieving/possessing/protecting/defending the names and forms that the mind loves and passionate about, that the mind attached onto and identified with. People would 'hate', 'intrude' and 'hurt' each other for propagating/achieving/protecting/empowering certain names and forms that they love and passionate about, and couldn't respect and allow others who are different from oneself to be what they are, as they are, that one dislikes and disagrees with.

Compassion is void of such 'love and passion'.

Dispassion leads to compassion.

Compassion manifest as it is upon realization of selflessness, being free from egoism of attachment, identification, clinging, possession, obsession, desire of craving and aversion, judgment, comparison, intention, expectation.

Respecting and allowing all and everyone and everything, including this body and this mind and this world of a life existence, to be what they are, as they are, regardless of all kinds of 'relationship' or 'non-relationship', 'friends' or 'not friends', 'known' or 'unknown', 'likes' or dislikes', 'agreements' or 'disagreements', and all kinds of beings and non-beings with different names and forms. All are impermanent and selfless.

Just like the sun, the air, the water, the earth and the space.

Just like every single cell that forms all the different organs, sense organs, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints, blood vessels, nerves, glands, skin, nails and hair that form all the different systems that give life to 'this body'.

Love is there as it is, intentionlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps