be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happiness

Happiness is myself. I am happiness. It is within me all the time. It is not something that I attained from outside. It’s not something to be gained or learned from the outside. It’s not something that I do or don’t do, like or don’t like, can do or cannot do. It is beyond happiness and unhappiness. It is beyond my mind, my intellect, my ego, my senses, my thoughts, my feelings, my sensations, my body and beyond all the names and forms that I can perceive with this mind. It is beyond like and dislike, comfort and discomfort, good and not good. I am content with wherever I am, not longing to be somewhere else and not attached to be here either. I can be here or there. I am content with what I am, not longing to be what’s not me and not attached to be me either. I am not lack of anything. Not in search for anything. The void or emptiness is filled up with unlimited love and peace. I don’t feel happy, but I am happiness. I am one with happiness. It is not separated from me.

Before I realized this, I was still having some unhappiness that I couldn’t let go completely. I was still looking for happiness. I had tasted both happiness and unhappiness. But true happiness is beyond all these momentary happy and unhappy feelings. It is peaceful contentment in me that is undisturbed by all the happenings in my life and in the world. It is beyond any judgments and expectations. It is nothing to do with what my body and mind is experiencing all the time. It is nothing to do with all the good feelings, bad feelings, positive thoughts, negative thoughts, comfortable sensations or discomfortable sensations. Once I am beyond all these momentary impermanent phenomena, peacefulness is there. Love and peace filled up my entire consciousness. Everything is fine.

This happiness is unlimited and unconditioned by all the names and forms that are being projected with all the good and bad qualities by our own mind. I am free, not being determined by the impermanent condition of this body or the state of this mind. I am free, not being determined by what I do and don’t do. I am free, not being determined by what I can do and cannot do. I am free, not being determined by where I am and where I’m not. I am free, not being determined by what I like and don’t like. I am free, not being determined by what this mind perceives and doesn't perceive through the senses.

This is my happiness. I am free.

And who is free?

This selfless continuous stream of thinking.

May you be free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps