be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Be kind to the body and mind that is not perfect

Who or what, is being kind to the body and mind?

If there is a thinking coming from the thinking faculty thinks and believes and identifies as "I am the perfect, pure, and infinite immortal soul/consciousness, and I am all wise and compassionate, and hence, out of wisdom and compassion, I, or the immortal soul/consciousness, is being kind to the imperfect, impure, and finite mortal body and mind that is not who I am," then know that, the mind is still very much functioning under the influence of ignorance.

Out of ignorance, the mind interprets and understands the teaching of "I am not the body, the body is not I. I am not the mind, the mind is not I" as "I am not the imperfect, impure, and finite mortal body and mind. I am the perfect, pure, and infinite immortal soul/consciousness".

There is still the existence of an idea of 'I' existing in 'the mind' to be identifying as 'someone' or 'something' that the mind would like to be, "a perfect, pure, and infinite immortal existence that exists infinitely".

That is still part of the play of MAYA, or ignorance.

There is no 'I'.

There is no 'I' existing to be identifying as 'this' or 'that'.

The one that is behaving/acting/reacting in the way that is kind or unkind, is the selfless thinking and acting faculty, or the selfless mind.

The one that perceives pleasurable enjoyment or painful suffering, that is under or free from the influence of ignorance, that is pure or impure, is the selfless perceptive cognitive intellectual emotional thinking and acting mind.

It's not even be kind to 'yourself'/'myself', where there is still the existence of an idea of 'I' existing in the modification of the mind, thinking and desiring and identifying oneself as a kind and compassionate being, and hence, "I am being kind to myself out of my kindness and compassion."

It's merely the selfless thinking and acting faculty of the selfless body is behaving/acting/reacting in the way that is kind or non-hurtful to the selfless limited existence and function of the body and mind that is impermanent, that is not perfect, and that will never be perfect, but that's okay.

The selfless mind that is behaving/acting/reacting in the way that is kind or non-hurtful to the selfless limited existence and function of the body and mind, will also be kind to others that are not perfect, or be kind to the world that is not perfect.

Inquire the truth of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps