be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Self-worth and self-esteem

Self-worth and self-esteem have no place in the mind that is void of the idea of 'I'. It doesn't exist in the mind that is void of ignorance and egoism.

It's only due to the presence of ignorance and egoism, the minds think and believe that all and everyone needs to develop and empower the sense of self-worth or self-esteem by developing, possessing and empowering certain agreeable qualities in oneself, and being somebody with certain qualities that all and everyone desire and admire, while constantly being protective towards guarding that fragile sense of self-worth and self-esteem to be maintaining at certain desirable level, to feel good, happy, positive, confident and meaningful towards oneself and one's life existence.

"I am beautiful!"

"I am strong!"

"I am positive!"

"I am powerful!"

"I am loved!"

"I deserve all love and happiness!"

"I can be anything and achieve everything that I desire!"

The minds that are under the influence of the idea of 'I', egoism and ignorance, they cannot understand that there is no need to have the existence of the sense of self-esteem or self-worth at all in anyone to live life, to perform actions, to carryout duty and responsibility, to be constantly improving, to be making a living, to have healthy relationship with all and everyone, to be happy and peaceful in this selfless impermanent life existence that is fleeting away.

In fact, the existence of the easily broken sense of self-worth and self-esteem in the mind that needed to be protected and maintained restlessly, is the main culprit that give rise to so much unnecessary mental and emotional problem in the mind that give rise to family, relationship and social problems in many people.

One doesn't need to be anything or everything.

One just needs to be free from the idea of 'I' and egoism and ignorance.

One will know what is unconditional peace and happiness or unbreakable selfless confidence that doesn't need to be protected and maintained.

Inquire the truth of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps