be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The selfless universal Self

It's not about realizing our true Self of who we really are.

It's not about realizing my true Self of who I really am.

It's not 'my' Self, 'our' Self, 'his' Self, 'her' Self, or 'its' Self.

If it's selfless, there's no individual existence to be identifying as "I am That," or "I am the Self."

Just as the sun being what it is, there's no identification of "I am the sun," or "I am the Self."

If it's selfless, there's no "I am selfless," or "I am the selfless Self."

It's not even 'the selfless universal Self'. It is what it is.

It's realizing the truth of selflessness and impermanence in all and everything, that leads towards the realization of the timeless changeless birthless deathless beginningless endless selfless universal Self, that exists selflessly and independently within and without all and everything that are selfless and impermanent, untouched by the selfless impermanent qualities and changes in all and everything, that doesn't belong to anyone or anything of all kinds of selfless and impermanent names and forms that the selfless mind perceives through the selfless senses via the selfless sense organs of the selfless limited and conditional physical body, where all and everything being reflected as they are, that can not and do not exist independently and permanently, but inter-depending on one another and inter-influencing one another, to be arising, changing, and passing away.

Although the selfless existence and function of the limited conditional selfless body and mind is dependent on all kinds of selfless elements and selfless energy to be existing and functioning, but self-esteem, self-worth, pride, attachment, identification, desire, craving, clinging, or mental and emotional inter-dependency are merely the by-products of ignorance and egoism, that don't exist upon the annihilation of ignorance and egoism, or the idea of 'I', that generate the sense of separateness.

Under the veil of ignorance, egoism and the idea of 'I', there are unnecessary self-esteem, self-worth, pride, attachment, identification, desire, craving, clinging, or mental and emotional dependency occupying the selfless modification of the selfless perceptive cognitive intellectual thinking mind, where the ignorant egoistic selfless mind perceives all kinds of unnecessary mental and emotional suffering, or disturbance, or fear and worry, or dissatisfaction and disappointment, or anger and hatred, or painful hurt and sorrow, due to being ignorant towards the truth of selflessness and impermanence.

If all minds are free from the idea of 'I', egoism and ignorance...

Inquire the truth of everything, and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps