be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Beyond all the thinking and feelings, action and inaction, there's no 'I', 'my', or 'mine'...

Beyond all the thinking and feelings, action and inaction

Whether it's positive or negative thinking and feelings
Whether it's good or bad thinking and feelings
Whether it's happy or unhappy thinking and feelings
Whether it's clear or confuse thinking and feelings

Beyond kind or evil, right or wrong action and inaction

There is no 'I', 'my', or 'mine'

Allow the mind to perceive all the names and forms as they are, and allow the names and forms to be what they are

There's no attachment or identification with any names and forms as 'I', 'my', or 'mine'
There's no desires, clinging, longing, craving, or aversion
There's no dissatisfaction and disappointment
There's no feelings of hurt or painful sorrow
There's no anger and hatred
There's no fear and worry

Be free

If our yoga and meditation practice doesn't bring the mind closer to peace but the opposite, constantly be disturbed, be affected, be influenced or  be determined by all the qualities of name and form of sights, sounds, smells, tastes, sensations and thinking due to the reactions of the mind towards its craving and aversion towards what it likes and dislikes, agrees and disagrees with, wants and doesn't wants, then let go of what we have been practicing, and start practicing again based on the basic teachings of yoga and meditation about 'I'-lessness, egolessness, or selflessness.

Om shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps