We want to practice compassion and wisdom, but we cannot expect other people also will be practicing compassion and wisdom, and get frustrated with people who don't practice compassion and wisdom...
We want to give love, care and support to other people, but we cannot expect other people to do the same and give us love, care and support in return, and get angry and frustrated when we don't get the love, care and support that we expected...
We want to be nice and compassionate towards other beings, but we cannot expect other beings will also be nice and compassionate towards us, and get angry and frustrated when other people aren't nice and aren't compassionate towards us...
Nobody is obligated to be nice and compassionate towards anybody. But out of our own will or conscience, we are being nice and compassionate towards all beings including our own self is also one of the beings. Be nice and compassionate towards our own self as well...
We will be angry or frustrated if we have expectation that other people should be nice and compassionate towards ourselves and other beings...
People are being nice and compassionate out of their own wish and conscience, not because we expect them to be nice and compassionate...
Just give and let go.
Be selfless (ego-less) like the sun, the air, the water, the earth and the space.
No attachment, no intention, no expectation, no discrimination...
If we have "good" intention behind our good will and good deeds, and we attach to our actions of being good and compassionate towards other people, having the attachment that we are doing something good, having "good" intention that other people will be receiving something good from us, having expectation that other people will be benefited from our good actions and will be grateful and thankful for our good actions, then we will be so disappointed and frustrated when things turn out not the way that we expected or the way that we think it should be...
Selfless actions or compassionate actions, whether being done for the well-being of our own self or for other beings, are without the influence of likes and dislikes that come from the ego, without attachment, without intention, without expectation, without discrimination...
Let go of that "good" intention as well and be free...
We do good and not doing bad, but we cannot expect other people will also be doing good and not doing bad...
Why do we allow ourselves to be hurt and upset, by being attached and disturbed by what other people do and don't do?
We cannot be angry with other people who cannot help us when we need help, because nobody is obligated to give help to anybody. If somebody wants to help us, it is out of compassion and their own free will, not because they are obliged to give us help when we need one...
Nobody and nothing disappoint us but our own expectation that creates the disappointment in us towards everyone and everything...
Practice compassion and give, but without expectation that other people will also be like us...
Be free. Be happy.
Be a friend of Be Happy on Facebook Page
My life stories - from where I came from and how I came here...
- Beautiful nature around our new home and yoga studio...
- A peaceful town call Taiping in Perak, Malaysia
- George Town Literary Festival 2013
- My life stories - Part 11
- My life stories - Part 10
- My life stories - Part 9
- My life stories - Part 8
- My life stories - Part 7
- My life stories - Part 6
- My life stories - Part 5
- My life stories - Part 4
- My life stories - Part 3
- My life stories - Part 2
- My life stories - Part 1
Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
- Tomato Fry
- Coconut Milk Cauliflower
- Pasta with fresh button mushrooms in home made tomato sauce
- Tofu with herbs and home made tomato sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Mango Potato Red Curry
- Stir-fried long-beans
- Chana Masala (Learned from Manjula's Kitchen)
- Carrot Cake
- Vegetarian Thai Red, Green & Yellow Curry Paste
- Aubergines and Tofu Stew
- Stir-fried Enoki Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Stir-fried Lady's Fingers or Okra
- Oven Roasted Courgettes & Carrots
- Stir-fried Chinese Cabbage with baby sweet corns
- Stir-fried Eggplants or Aubergines with mixed herbs
- Stir-fried Chillies Eggplants or Aubergines
- Boiled or Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Portobello or Button Mushrooms
- Stir-fried Crispy Broccoli
- Sambal Tempe (Tempeh)
- Basmati Rice
- Vegetarian Green Curry
- Rendang Potatoes
- ABC soup
- Mushrooms soup
Inspirational Life & People
Video - my yoga asana practice
- Daily Yoga Asana Practice
- my daily yoga asana practice (13) 8x speed-up version
- my daily yoga asana practice (12) 8x speed-up version
- Keep practice...
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (3)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (2)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (11)
- my daily yoga asana practice - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- my daily yoga asana practice (10)
- my daily yoga asana practice (9)
- my daily yoga asana practice (8)
- my daily yoga asana practice (7)
- my daily yoga asana practice (6)
- my daily yoga asana practice while travelling in India (5)
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Handstand
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Padma Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Vrschikasan / Scorpion
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - variations of Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Kakasan & Titibasan
- my daily yoga asana practice (4) while travelling in India
- Kakasan to Sirshasan (step by step practice)
- Surya Namaskar - Traditional Sun Salutation learning with simple instructions
- my daily yoga asana practice (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (2)
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asana
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asanas (speed up version)
- yoga asana practice part 10 & 11
- yoga asana practice part 9
- yoga asana practice part 8
- yoga asana practice part 7
- yoga asana practice part 6
- yoga asana practice part 5
- yoga asana practice part 4
- yoga asana practice part 3
- yoga asana practice part 2
- yoga asana practice part 1
Yoga Now Malaysia Guests Reviews
- Marion Le Texier
- Em Bell
- Nyioh Yong Tzer
- Graeme & Rachel
- Liz Wernli
- Laura Wilson
- Tamara Bain
- Jane Tommy
- Theresa Saldanha
- Kaisa Rouvinen
- Gillian Boyle
- Jane Lu Zhen Hui
- Pete & Michelle Meyers
- Brenda Lawlor
- Shinny Wong & Alice Ooi
- Kee Boi Jing
- Janice Tan
- David & Marieke
- Lydia Ho & Marco Li
- Samantha Newell
- Gavin McClurg
Upcoming Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
My Other Blogs
Other Yoga Sites
Buddhism - Dhamma
Know thyself. There is no existence of 'I'. Everything is impermanent. Be free, be peaceful, be happy.
- Meng Foong
- Pantai Cenang, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- My husband and I run ongoing yoga retreats in Langkawi Malaysia. We teach traditional Hatha Yoga - a combination of Asanas (postures) and Pranayama (breathing techniques) and relaxation, that has given benefit to millions of practitioners over thousands of years. Our yoga studio is situated in Langkawi. We also run yoga retreats in Europe and India.
About Yoga In Malaysia
Yoga Retreats Collages
Langkawi Yoga & Nature Discovery Retreats
Yoga Workshops & Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
Private Yoga Class in Langkawi - Malaysia
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (151)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ▼ 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (141)