be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The ego clings onto its actions and needs to be acknowledged by others about its contribution

After we performed some actions in a form of contribution, we want other people to know that it was 'I' who had performed these contributions, and 'I' feel good when other people show liking, agreement, appreciation, compliment and thankfulness towards 'my' contribution, and 'I' don't feel good when other people don't show liking, agreement, appreciation, compliment and thankfulness towards 'my' contribution, as 'I' want 'my' talent, 'my' actions, 'my' success, or 'my' contributions to be acknowledged by other people, then know that this is one of the plays of the ego.

The ego wants to be credited for what it has done especially something that is done for other people.

Recognize what is the ego, or be aware of the ego, and let go of this ego.

This is our every moment most practical yoga and meditation practice in everyday life, if we truly want to realize real peace and happiness, which will appear when we are free from the ego.

Om shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps