be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mind the mind of oneself...

Mind...
Doesn't know about itself.
Doesn't know how to manage the impurities, feelings and emotions.
Being unhappy, lost and confused by the impurities, feelings and emotions.
And complains about its unhappiness.
But, it still wants to be busy minding other minds, and constantly looking for faults, clashes and conflicts.
It doesn't want to manage its own problems, but it wants to create problems for others.
If 'I' don't have peace and happiness, 'I' also want to make sure other minds to share my restlessness and unhappiness.


If a mind is being busy engaging in observing, restraining and purifying itself,
if a mind is resting in peace,
it doesn't have the excess time and effort nor interest to mind about other minds.

It allows other minds to mind themselves,
to think and believe what they want to think and believe.
to say what they want to say.
to do what they want to do.

And be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps