be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reviews On Yoga Retreats With Yoga Now Malaysia


Marc and Meng Foong, thank you for taking me into your yoga studio and opening my mind and body to yoga! I have done a little yoga over the years but never have I experienced such an amazing feeling. Your inspirational words took me away each morning to an amazing place, I could listen to them everyday and never tired. Hopefully I can take a part of that within me.

The yoga practice has stretched every part of my body into pure relaxation. I only hope everyone gets to experience yoga and meditation with you both once in their lives.

I look forward to returning to your little place of paradise in Langkawi.

Take care and please keep in touch.

Samantha Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps