be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"How much time to spend on yoga practice as yoga teacher?"

"How much time to spend on yoga practice as yoga teacher?"

Yoga practice is unlimited by time and space, unlimited by names and forms.

There's no difference between 'a yoga teacher' and 'not a yoga teacher'. 'Yoga teachers' don't practice yoga differently from those who are 'not yoga teachers'. 'Yoga teachers' don't practice yoga more or less than those who are 'not yoga teachers'.

Realization of the truth and be free from egoism and ignorance is not determined by the duration one has spent on 'external' yoga practice with a particular name and form, nor the type or the amount of yoga practice one has performed.

It is every moment in our mind awareness, in our life, whether in action or in inaction, unlimited by time and space, being in the present moment, being aware of the mind activities, without attachment, craving and aversion. Every moment unceasingly restraining and purifying the mind, free the mind from egoism, attachment, identifications, craving, aversion and impurities. Undisturbed by the mind perceptions of names and forms through the senses. Undetermined by the impermanent qualities of names and forms to be who 'I' am.

The body is not me, I am not the body.

The mind is not me, I am not the mind.

The sensations, the intellect, the thinking, the beliefs, the feelings and the emotions are not me, I am not the sensations, the intellect, the thinking, the beliefs, the feelings and the emotions.

The actions and inactions are not me, I am not the actions and inactions.

The fruit of actions is not me, I am not the fruit of actions.

Be happy.

Om shanti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps