Yoga practice exists for beings who are in suffering and who wish to transcend suffering...
If somebody who is peaceful, who is free from suffering, then this being doesn't need to practice yoga... Because this being already knew the Truth about suffering, which is the end of yoga practice...
If our body is sick, then we need to consult a medical doctor and take some medicine to cure whatever sickness that we have and be free from sickness... If our body is not sick, we don't need to consult any doctor or take any medicine to cure anything...
We are not peaceful and not happy, that's why we are looking for peace and happiness... If we are already peaceful and happy, we don't need to look for peace and happiness...
Suffering derives from ignorance...
Ignorance is not knowing the Truth of things...
If we know the Truth of things, there is no ignorance, there is no suffering, there is no need of yoga practice...
If we are free from suffering and are in peace, we don't need to learn or practice yoga... We are already one with yoga, not separated from yoga...
If we are peaceful and happy, we don't need to do something or not doing something to have peace or to attain peace...
We will be peaceful and happy no matter what we do or don't do...
The looking, searching and craving for peace and happiness have come to an end...
Yoga practice is there to help us to remove ignorance, to transcend suffering... Without ignorance, there's no suffering... Without suffering, peace is there...
If we have been performing a lot of yoga and meditation practice, but as long as we are not completely be free from ignorance, we will still be conditioned by unhappiness and suffering because we have craving, clinging, aversion or attachment, that derive from not knowing the Truth of things - being ignorant of the Truth of things...
And the greatest ignorance is being ignorant of ignorance...
When the mind is full of impurities, and is agitated and not calm, then we need to practice yoga and meditation to help to purify the mind and to render it calm and still... If the mind is free from impurities and is calm and in peace, there is no need of any "actions" or "practice" to make the mind pure and calm... It is pure and calm...
When the body and the mind is full of tensions, we need to perform some "actions" or "practice" or "relaxation" to help to release tensions in the body and the mind... If there is no tensions in the body and the mind, there is no need of relaxation or practice or "actions" to release anything... We need relaxation because we are not relaxed... If we are relaxed, do we still need "relaxation" to be relaxed?
And beyond the impermanent forever changing states of the mind, beyond the conditional momentary peaceful calmness of the mind that derives from performing yoga practice, pranayama practice, concentration and meditation practice, is our true nature - unconditional and unlimited real peace that is always there, unchanging, untouched by all states of the mind... It is neither good nor bad, neither positive nor negative, neither happiness nor suffering...
The peaceful calmness feeling that comes from the mind after some yoga, pranayama, concentration and meditation practice is impermanent... It will be disturbed and will disappear...
If we are able to go beyond this peaceful state of mind and not attached or clinging onto it, just be aware of the mind being calm or not calm, we are free from being conditioned by any names and forms that the mind is experiencing from moment to moment through the body and the senses of what we see, hear, smell, taste, touch and think... We are always peaceful... That is our true nature, unconditional peace... This peace doesn't exist nor stop existing... It is not a quality that arise, change and pass away... It is beyond birth and death, beyond existence and non-existence...
There is no craving for peacefulness or happiness... There is no aversion towards unpeacefulness or unhappiness... It is full, content and whole...
Be a friend of Be Happy on Facebook Page
My life stories - from where I came from and how I came here...
- Beautiful nature around our new home and yoga studio...
- A peaceful town call Taiping in Perak, Malaysia
- George Town Literary Festival 2013
- My life stories - Part 11
- My life stories - Part 10
- My life stories - Part 9
- My life stories - Part 8
- My life stories - Part 7
- My life stories - Part 6
- My life stories - Part 5
- My life stories - Part 4
- My life stories - Part 3
- My life stories - Part 2
- My life stories - Part 1
Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
- Tomato Fry
- Coconut Milk Cauliflower
- Pasta with fresh button mushrooms in home made tomato sauce
- Tofu with herbs and home made tomato sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Mango Potato Red Curry
- Stir-fried long-beans
- Chana Masala (Learned from Manjula's Kitchen)
- Carrot Cake
- Vegetarian Thai Red, Green & Yellow Curry Paste
- Aubergines and Tofu Stew
- Stir-fried Enoki Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Stir-fried Lady's Fingers or Okra
- Oven Roasted Courgettes & Carrots
- Stir-fried Chinese Cabbage with baby sweet corns
- Stir-fried Eggplants or Aubergines with mixed herbs
- Stir-fried Chillies Eggplants or Aubergines
- Boiled or Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Portobello or Button Mushrooms
- Stir-fried Crispy Broccoli
- Sambal Tempe (Tempeh)
- Basmati Rice
- Vegetarian Green Curry
- Rendang Potatoes
- ABC soup
- Mushrooms soup
Inspirational Life & People
Video - my yoga asana practice
- Daily yoga asana practice April 2018 (speed up version)
- Daily Yoga Asana Practice
- my daily yoga asana practice (13) 8x speed-up version
- my daily yoga asana practice (12) 8x speed-up version
- Keep practice...
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (3)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (2)
- Audio - The teachings and practice of yoga (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (11)
- my daily yoga asana practice - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- my daily yoga asana practice (10)
- my daily yoga asana practice (9)
- my daily yoga asana practice (8)
- my daily yoga asana practice (7)
- my daily yoga asana practice (6)
- my daily yoga asana practice while travelling in India (5)
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Handstand
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Padma Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Vrschikasan / Scorpion
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - variations of Kakasan
- yoga asana practice while travelling in India - Kakasan & Titibasan
- my daily yoga asana practice (4) while travelling in India
- Kakasan to Sirshasan (step by step practice)
- Surya Namaskar - Traditional Sun Salutation learning with simple instructions
- my daily yoga asana practice (1)
- my daily yoga asana practice (2)
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asana
- my daily yoga asana practice (3) - Sivananda 12 basic asanas (speed up version)
- yoga asana practice part 10 & 11
- yoga asana practice part 9
- yoga asana practice part 8
- yoga asana practice part 7
- yoga asana practice part 6
- yoga asana practice part 5
- yoga asana practice part 4
- yoga asana practice part 3
- yoga asana practice part 2
- yoga asana practice part 1
Yoga Now Malaysia Guests Reviews
- Marion Le Texier
- Em Bell
- Nyioh Yong Tzer
- Graeme & Rachel
- Liz Wernli
- Laura Wilson
- Tamara Bain
- Jane Tommy
- Theresa Saldanha
- Kaisa Rouvinen
- Gillian Boyle
- Jane Lu Zhen Hui
- Pete & Michelle Meyers
- Brenda Lawlor
- Shinny Wong & Alice Ooi
- Kee Boi Jing
- Janice Tan
- David & Marieke
- Lydia Ho & Marco Li
- Samantha Newell
- Gavin McClurg
Upcoming Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
My Other Blogs
Other Yoga Sites
Buddhism - Dhamma
Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Be free, be peaceful, be happy.
About Yoga In Malaysia
Yoga Retreats Collages
Langkawi Yoga & Nature Discovery Retreats
Yoga Workshops & Yoga Retreats In Langkawi
Private Yoga Class in Langkawi - Malaysia
- ► 2018 (85)
- ► 2017 (88)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (151)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ▼ February (4)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (140)