be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reviews On Yoga Retreat With Yoga Now Malaysia


It seems like a lifetime ago that chance / karma ( whatever you want to call it ) brought me to your yoga class. What a difference 8 days can make, eh? Looking back I realize how exhausted I was both physically and mentally.

I take from this retreat more than new muscles, flexibility and a straighter back! I no longer feel like I am wandering lost through life. The wisdom you both have shared with me has impacted me more than my 4 months of travelling combined. So that the highlight of my trip is not the partying on Khao San Road, the sunrise over Angkor Wat, or the elephant riding in Chiang Mai - it's the last week spent here, sweating and gaining a transformed perspective on life.

Thank you for all your care, support, and kindness. From the chanting to the food to the philosophy - I loved every moment. Namaste!

Tamara Bain - Canada - 8 day intensive yoga retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. There is no existence of 'I'. Everything is impermanent. Be free, be peaceful, be happy.

Om shanti

About Me

My photo
Pantai Cenang, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
My husband and I run ongoing yoga retreats in Langkawi Malaysia. We teach traditional Hatha Yoga - a combination of Asanas (postures) and Pranayama (breathing techniques) and relaxation, that has given benefit to millions of practitioners over thousands of years. Our yoga studio is situated in Langkawi. We also run yoga retreats in Europe and India.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps